How did the internet help him to become The President of The United States of America?
Book for English-speaking is ready to download here.
Do you know, how you can use his experience to your own campaigns and elections?
Imagine, the tolls, people, ideas, and many things are here. This is a book about Barack Obamas story. If you read it, you will know about how did the internet help him become the President of The United States of America. Now, you can buy this book on Amazon.
Table of Contents:
- Communication via the Internet vs. traditional forms of communication
1. Internet as a tool: usage and development
- Media in the United States
- Electronic media
- The development of candidates’ websites
2. Using internet communication in practice
- The origins of candidates’ websites
- George Bush vs. John Kerry 2004
- An election campaign and primaries
- WWW’s another face in 2008
- Google and search engine advertising
- Google Analytics
- Grassroots organizing
- Internet fundraising
- Songs and YouTube in campaigns
- Celebrities in election campaigns
- Romney’s 47 percent
- A virtual candidate: a second life
- Phones and smartphones
- Facebook 2012
- A candidate’s opponents
3. An internet campaign and democracy
- The campaign of 2012 and earlier election campaigns
- Political Action Committee
- The role of media in political marketing
- Democracy changes